Monday, April 25, 2011

Measurements!!!

Okay... so I measured myself this morning and I was wishing I had a scale. Although, I told myself from the beginning that losing weight would be a bonus to this process, not the end goal. Feeling better internally and externally are the goals and I am achieving those on the daily. Here are the new measurements:

Bust: 44 " (no change)

Ribcage: 35" (loss of 1 inch)

Waist: 42" (loss of 1 inch)

Hips: 49" (no change)

So no big changes so far, unless you want to count that my body feels lighter, my clothes fit better, my mood is brighter, my skin is breaking out (toxins coming out), and that I just FEEL healthier, happier and more motivated! ;) Today is the last day of the initial detox phase... the daily intake entry will come later and then I am hoping to see how closely I can stick to phase 2 of this adventure (adding in proteins, cheese and more dairy... still no bread, sweets or things like that) as I was eyeing the special fun Italian pretzels that my friends brought last night. But that was a diet demon and I talked myself off the ledge so to speak. So hear goes nothing as I transition from phase 1 to phase 2!

Thanks for the encouragement and support... it helps to keep me going and helps me to feel like I am making great strides forward in my new year's goal of being the best version of myself that I can be! Keep reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. 1 inch in 9 days is awesome! My hips take forever to decrease compared to the rest of my body. And all those positive things you listed are by far the most important changes, as they mean you are feeling much healthier. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete