Friday, April 22, 2011

Day Four... eating out!

So yesterday was day four and I had some friends visiting from Italy, so we went out for dinner. I didn't know that I would be able to find something to eat but I DID!! And it was great! So here is what yesterday looked like:


5:30 AM - Walk up that hill once again for 45 minutes.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with an egg white, 5 strawberries and 1 banana

Snack: 1 grapefruit with yogurt (1 little container)

Lunch: 2 cups green salad with cacik on it (cacik is like tzatziki here in Turkey)... this was too much yogurt for the day so I've resolved not to eat any yogurt for a few days in an effort to balance myself.

Snack: 2/3 cup watermelon

Dinner: 2 cups green salad with tomatoes, about 5 bean sprouts and a couple of slivers of carrot. It was an "Omega-3" salad so it also had flax seeds and walnuts (couldn't remember if I could have the walnuts etc but I at them...) It had a dressing of lime juice, balsamic vinegar and a little bit of olive oil. (This was my meal out... so happy with it... I was so full, I couldn't even finish the whole salad... YAH for stomach shrinking)

To drink I had 2 cups of tea without sugar throughout the day and water, water, water!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you with the good choices eating out! How are you finding the detox part? Are you feeling deprived at all? I'm curious because I've always wondered about that aspect to a plan like this.

    ReplyDelete