Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day Six... trying to stay on schedule.

I also didn't post this yesterday because I had guests still and was trying to be a good host... and good hosts don't get on their computers and blog. ;)

Breakfast: 1 cup watermelon

Lunch: 1/2 tomato, 1/4 cucumber, 1/3 red pepper and 1 cup fresh fruit salad.

Snack: 2/3 cup grapes

Dinner: 1/2 cup brown rice and 1 cup roasted veggies with balsamic vinegar.


Again, a workout is missing because I was being a hostess and wanted to spend time with my guests. Also, I had to work this Saturday morning because it was Children's Day here in Turkey and we had activities planned for the morning. Sure, I could have stuck to my work day schedule of a 5:30 am workout but the likelihood of that happening when I went to bed at 2 am is pretty much zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment