Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Lows...

...or highs as the case may be. I'm on summer vacation and I've really just let things slide. Actually if I'm being honest, I've been letting things slide since my knee injury and especially right around the surgery and recovery time. I'm at an all time high in my measurements and weight. I simply can't wait around any more to get started with being healthy. I don't know if I want to take huge drastic steps all at once because when I do that I seem to set myself more for failure than I do for success. I do, however, think that I really need to get back to controlling my portions and being active. So this entry is my pledge to get back into that part of my life... Summer vacation be damned. Please lend me your support and positive thoughts and prayers so that I feel like I have a support network. I'm going to try and make a pledge to track my a progress like before but with a little more regularity and honesty. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment