Friday, June 3, 2011

Bandwagons and Knee Scrapes

That's what I am going through right now. I don't like to think of new exercise or eating habits as being on a bandwagon, but I tend to make them that way when I slip out of the good habits and into the bad... and that is where the knee scrapes come in. I slip off the "bandwagon" of being good and it hurts. It doesn't hurt anyone but myself, so you would think that I would learn, but I'm kinda slow with that too. Lately, I've been eating all the things I promised myself that I would not eat. I've also been lazy about getting up early to work out. *sigh* I've lost my motivation... or at least I thought I had and then I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror and yes, I saw all the fat and things that I don't like but that isn't what made me resolve to hop back on this crazy but great ride... it was seeing that I have worth and beauty but that it is sadly locked behind other things that I CAN change... so here I am, putting bandages on the knee scrapes and climbing back on the wagon. Let's hope I can do a little better this time... for myself!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know what you mean! I so wanted to be lean and healthy by Trenton's graduation and...I'm not. Not even close. The stress of this year triggered poor eating habits! But now at least I know what triggers it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so easy to fall of the bandwagon. It starts slowly in the beginning and then quickly becomes more and more without you realising it. After 2 1/2 weeks away on holiday, and gradually falling off the bandwagon, I'm back on the bandwagon tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete